Thank you for visiting – please do look around the rest of our website while you’re here.
Services in the Building
We have now returned to a single service in the church building at 10:30am on Sundays, with children’s activities for ages 2-11.
It is no longer mandatory to wear a face covering in church, but you are welcome to do so if you prefer.
- There is no need to book a place at either the service or Sunday Club – no register is kept of attendance, but we do have NHS Test and Trace QR posters available at both entrances if you would like to ‘check in’.
- There is no longer queuing before entry or a one-way system inside the building – both entrances are now open with stewards to greet you and hand out service sheets.
- You are no longer asked to wash your hands on entry but hand sanitiser is available at both entrances and we would like to encourage you to make use of it.
- We are not enforcing social distancing – the south aisle pews and chairs on the north aisle wooden platform are reserved for any who wish to continue with social distancing; if in doubt, please ask a steward. All pews in the central section are open. We leave it to you to determine how close to others you sit.
- Bibles are available in the pews for you to use.
- We are able to sing together.
- Sunday Club is back to its original format, with children starting in the service, being accompanied down to Mendham Hall and then brought back for refreshments after the service.
Please note that if you develop any COVID symptoms prior to the service, you should stay at home and arrange for a test.
We hope you feel confident in joining us. If you have any questions, you can contact the Staff Team.
News and information will be posted here, so please check-in on a regular basis. You can also keep in touch via the Emmanuel Church Hastings Facebook page or email our church administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to financially support the gospel ministry of Emmanuel Church Hastings, we would be grateful to receive gifts into the church bank account.
Account Name: The PCC of Emmanuel Hastings
Sort Code: 40-52-40
Account Number: 00032817
If you are a UK taxpayer and are able to sign a Gift Aid declaration, please complete this Gift Aid Form and send it to our Treasurer, Carol Eldridge, at Mendham Hall, Vicarage Road, Hastings. TN34 3LZ, as that enables us to reclaim an extra 25p for every £1 given. Thank you.